We have a few updates to the 1.4 release of PQ3 today. Let’s get the bad news out of the way on the first 2 items, and then the good news to follow up:
- Tier 1 Relic Crafting Cost Increase: Eveline will now cost 750 Gold (up from 500 Gold) & 150 Ore (up from 75 Ore) to craft these.
- Tier 2 Relic Crafting Cost Increase: Eveline will now cost 2 Tier 1 Relics (no change), 200 Ore (up from 150 Ore), and 100 Gems (no change) to craft these.
- Tier 1/2 Relic Shop Price Decrease: To compensate for the changes above, costs of Tier 1 Relics and Tier 2 Relics have been reduced in the Shop and in Daily Deals. Instead of 300 Gems, Tier 1 Relics will now be based off a 150 Gems value (half previous price), and Tier 2 Relics will be based off 500 Gems value (two thirds previous price).
- Extra Inventory Space: We will be adding 15 extra spaces in the Gear Vault, and 5 extra spaces in the Spells & Minions Vaults.
- More Eveline’s Crystals in the Shop: They can now be purchased twice a day (previously they were once a week)
- Purchased Season Skins are Hidden: Skins in the Season 1.4 Rewards tab no longer appear if they’re already owned
- Missing Skin Text Added: Missing text descriptions for the new Warlock and Necromancer skins have been added
- Duskside Helm Relics Fixed: Itnow correctly uses the Fallen Relic to evolve
- Follower Crafting Goal Fix: Toragon, Soulchaser, and Gemka now correctly count towards the weekly
Craft with Followers 5 Timesgoal.
Why the price changes? This was mostly an oversight on our part. With the removal of the timer we had in 1.3, and the change to single relic types for the first 3 tiers, we simply didn’t calculate the values of the relics correctly. When we looked at what the intended price was supposed to be though, it just felt too high, so we figured we could meet you halfway… a small increase to Eveline, but in exchange for that, a decrease in the shop prices and daily deal prices for you too.